Meet Dr. Vivian Lee
I love creating beautiful smiles and faces that people will treasure for a lifetime! I find it extremely fulfilling to help my patients achieve a milestone worth celebrating, and I feel privileged to have the opportunity to transform their lives.
I also love to learn and stay up to date with the latest developments and techniques in the field of orthodontics. I want to take full advantage of what new technology has to offer, and utilize my knowledge to help my patients achieve the best treatment results while maximizing efficiency and comfort.
I was born in Taiwan and grew up in the Los Angeles area after spending a year in New York. I now live in Arcadia with my husband where he grew up and practices medicine. We are blessed to have two beautiful daughters. I enjoy art and photography, playing piano and going to Disneyland with our kids, and spending time with family and friends.
- UC Berkley (B.A. in Molecular & Cell Biology)
- USC Keck School of Medicine (M.S. in Cell & Neurology)
- USC Ostrow School of Dentistry (D.D.S., Certificate in Advanced Orthodontics, M.S. in Craniofacial Biology)
Honors & Awards
- Best Finished Case Award from Edward H. Angle Society
- Voted “Top Dentist” by dental professionals featured in the Pasadena Magazine 2014, 2015
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Oral Biology Award from American Association of Oral Biologists
- Teaching assistant/course facilitator at USC Dental and Medical Schools
- Publication in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
Greatest Professional Achievement
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Preferred Invisalign Provider and Invisalign Teen Provider
- Certified Incognito & Harmony Lingual Braces Provider
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Edward H. Angle Society
- American Association for Dental Research
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Gabriel Valley Dental Society
- Christian Medical & Dental Association
- Dental mission trips to Mexico
- Mobile Clinic serving underprivileged population in L.A.